5 Nail Polish Trends For Spring / Summer 2021 You Need To Try
Nail Polish Trends For Spring/ Summer 2021 You Need To Try
It’s time to glow up and revamp your wardrobe and cosmetic collection for spring/summer 2021. Get ready for new colours and playful trends in fashion, accessories and nail polish! As daffodils blossom and we ditch heavy winter coats for light casual jackets, there is excitement in the air! The past 12 months have been extremely challenging for most of us. From adapting to a new work from home lifestyle to staying indoors and socialising online rather than meeting for a coffee. Now we can finally wave goodbye to winter by reinventing ourselves just in time for the new season.
As spring arrives and summer is just around the corner, it’s time to start thinking about giving yourself a bit of a spring/summer makeover for when Boris finally gives us the A-OK to head outdoors, meet up for BBQs, and dare I say it…book a holiday! While we all eagerly wait for the big news to arrive, why not start investing in your spring/summer look! Here are 5 spring/summer 2021 nail polish trends you’ve got to try!
1: Loungewear Chill With Sweet Lollipop
The rising popularity of matching sets and co-ords isn’t anything new, but they’re certainly here to stay, thanks to the demand for ongoing remote work. Loungewear that offers complete comfort, flexibility, and style helps elevate productivity levels, while working from home, and makes sure professionals are looking good, should any unscheduled Zoom calls take place during the day. But as the warmer weather arrives, it’s time to move away from black, grey and dark blue and choose pastel shades and lighter fabrics. To complement your laid-back yet professional style we recommend a Sweet Lollipop manicure.
This playful and feminine shade is part of our online collection of water-based gel nail polishes. A fruity burst of raspberry, strawberry and cherry, it’s going to draw some serious attention to your nails, and perhaps away from your hair! Don’t worry, we’re all just excited as you are for the hairdressers to open again! Plus if the global pandemic has taught us anything, it’s to celebrate the beauty in every day and not wait until a girl’s trip to get experimental with colours, trends and fashion. So, go on, treat yourself to a colour-popping manicure and lightweight loungewear set.
2: Midnight Black To Match Your Face Mask
While we might start to socialise from late spring through to summer 2021 thanks to the rollout of Covid-19 vaccinations across the country, we’ll still need to be accessorizing our outfits with a face mask. So to compliment the black face mask trend, give your nails a statement look with Vibrantz’s Turn Off The Lights vegan gel nail polish shade. This midnight back manicure look is not only bold but effortlessly elegant too! So keep things simple and strong this spring or summer with a black-on-black combination.
3: Spring Into Style With A Yellow Manicure
(1) Warm, bright, and oh so energising, yellow is a must-have gel nail polish shade for spring/summer 2021. Popular for its ability to evoke happiness and revive any outfit, American colour specialist, Leatrice Eiseman calls it aspirational and symbolises the moment grey clouds disperse and sunlight shine through.
(2) So, go for a warm yellow shade such as the Vibrantz Honey Honey. Step into summer and soak up the sunshine in this gorgeous vegan water-based gel nail polish colour.
4: Go Natural With Milky Nudes
Pantone Color Institute experts are promoting a new range of colours that have been inspired by ingenuity and inventiveness. Based on seasonal opportunities, shades for spring/summer 2021 should reflect nature and a growing need for relaxation and comfort. Colours should be focused on uplifting your mood and promoting moments of calm such as grey, nude, light brown, cream and soft pink.
‘Offering a range of shades illustrative of nature, colours for spring/summer 2021 underscores our desire for flexible colour that works year-round. Infused with a genuine authenticity that continues to be increasingly important, colours for spring/summer 2021 combine a level of comfort and relaxation with sparks of energy that encourage and uplift our moods,’ claims Leatrice Eiseman, Executive Director of the Pantone Color Institute.
(3) Brittney Boyce a consulting nail artist for Orly believes the new twist on 2021 nude manicures is to get creative with gold accents. Classic, clean and simple nail art will be a welcome trend after such a chaotic year. Aline Moreira, a nail artist from Massachusetts claims this milky nude trend will take centre stage in 2021.
(4) So glow up this spring with a nude gel polish shade that will go with absolutely everything! Try our gorgeous and unstated In The Nude gel nail polish colour. A sophisticated creamy peach shade that is all about enhancing your natural beauty. Give the perfect illusion of a natural and naked manicure that will last up to 12 days.
5: Rainbow Manicures
DIY manicures were a must in 2020 since most beauty salons were forced to close their doors to the public due to lockdown. Now thanks to months of practice DIY manicures have become a great form of self-care. So, it’s time to step up your gel polish skills by jumping on the rainbow manicure trend for spring/summer 2021. Simple yet so striking, nail artist Elle, whose clients include Blake Lively and Emilia Clarke predicts the rainbow manicure trend will be a bold statement for spring/summer 2021. Elle told Allure, there’s no end to the different potential takes on this hot new trend. You could keep all of your gel nail polish shades within the same colour family for an ombre effect, or pick out colour wheel complementary shades for a burst of colour on your nails.
(5) At Vibrantz, we have a wide range of water-based gel nail polish shades that will help you easily get creative at home with colour. From vibrant shades of pink, striking purple colours and seductive red tones, to midnight black manicures and milky nudes. Feel free to explore our online collection of super hydrating and 100% vegan and cruelty-free water-based gel manicure nail polishes.